Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Talents

Ok, so I have this uber talented brother in law. Excellent artist (see below) these are 10 min sketches of he and his brothers.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Charlie



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
CW

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ben



Me myself, not much with this kind of talent. Not that I don't have them, just that they are quite as observable.

What are your talents? Come on you know you want to share!

3 comments:

Julianne said...

You didn't share your talents! No fair. :) Little does anyone know (or could ever tell right now) that I am an artist myself. I love to draw and paint. I haven't done much since college, which would make my grandfather pretty unhappy. I've got to get back into it. I was an art major. Go figure... :)

Rochelleht said...

Jenni, your talent is an amazing ability to read crazy amounts of intillectually stimulating books and then discuss them well. Good thing you're in our bookclub!

Katrina said...

Well, definitely not drawing! Those sketches are amazing. How anyone can get their hand to do that is beyond me!