Monday, August 6, 2007

My baby is now a toddler...sigh




Yep you heard it. Ed is walking, he has been trying for the past 3 weeks but as of Sunday it has become a full time thing for him. He loves that he can carry things and move at the same time. No more pushing things and crawling after them.

He is a beauty by the way with his big blue eyes and blonde hair. He is naturally very light skinned too. So unlike my other kids. Not that they aren't beautiful too, just different.

Happy 14th month my baby. Your growing up so fast.
Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it yet, card seems to have gone bad on the camera, time for a new one I guess.

2 comments:

Rochelleht said...

I was noticing on Sunday how much bigger he is looking and how cute he is! I am not so much a fan of the walking but at least there are only 4 more months till nursery.

Julianne said...

He is definitely a cutie. :)Carli walked at 14 months, too. LOL, Rochelle--I was thinking the same thing about nursery--only 4 more months!