Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend recovery

I know I should clean as I go but it seems an utter impossibility on the weekend. So we always end up on Monday spending most of our day "recovering" our home from the weekend. I must say this one was particularly bad. CW and I spend most of the day out in the front yard trying to rescue it from the jungle it was becoming, I mowed, he edged, I trimmed, he weed wacked and on and on it seemed to go. We didn't even make it to the back yard (I get to mow out there today too.) But the front looks half way presentable.

After the rest of the house is sufficently "recovered" I have to start with some deep cleaning including shampooing the carpets in the main family areas. I know it has to be done, but it is just not my favorite job. Oh well. Back to work we go. Now I just need some tunes.

No comments: