Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Comeback?

I think I can, I think I can...start blogging again that is.

It's not like I have nothing to say. As those of you who know me can attest, I never seem to run out of things to talk about. Even talking about the most mundane things makes me happy. The problem is when I actually type out these things, they seem well, what's that word again???

MUNDANE.

But I'm going to try not to worry about what my fan club out there might find interesting...I know all 2 of you that actually read my blog might find that appalling but live with it. :)

Okay, so maybe I will find something interesting to "type" about.

4 comments:

aurora said...

Yay!
Well... I wrote about stubbly legs, so I think that the field is wide open! :)

Info said...

Hey!! I have a blogg stalker LOL I love you Jenni! Of course you can add me. Can I add you?

aubs33 said...

Hey- I am the most mundane blogger ever, yet I still blog! And you are just anything but..so you go girl, start blogging again, it makes me happy to read any of my friends thoughts. Hope you're doing well! Go check out my blog, and see what your email about modbe did to me!!!

aubs33 said...

Hey- I am the most mundane blogger ever, yet I still blog! And you are just anything but..so you go girl, start blogging again, it makes me happy to read any of my friends thoughts. Hope you're doing well! Go check out my blog, and see what your email about modbe did to me!!!