Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Man can I say I am glad I got that out of my system. I was feeling overwhelmed and being overwhelmed can lead to paralysis for me. Mind you I still haven't blogged about the 1st day of school but I am still trying to see if I can get my pictures up, I won't however let it stop me from blogging now. We had a good weekend, mostly because we didn't go anywhere or do much of anything

I went out Saturday with just Lily and I. We had lunch at Pei Wei Diner and did some shopping

We went to church on Sunday without dad, I was not happy about this and he knew it so when we got home he took us out for a long drive, it helped unruffle my feathers.

On Monday Alex had an appointment with the eye dr. so we finally got his glasses, the flexible kind which hopefully will last the full year. Monday night we had some friends who have just moved from California over. My friend Amy is having a little bit of a rough transition so we though we would show some hospitality and have a bbq. Fun was had by all I think. Nice way to end the summer.

We are just kind of hanging out as I have been feeling a little off for the last several days, not ill just off. Anyhow, that's the story.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I hope you get your camera problem fixed soon!