Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Excuses, Excuses

I have them in abundance.

1. My underscore on my keyboard was broken and I was having to steal underscores from where ever I could find them (thanks Rochelle, I always knew I could find one in your blog address).

2. The S was SSSsssssticking and sometimes completely stuck. Such a pain to write anything. You don't realize how much you use SSSSS until it's gone.

3. My camera has been broken also.

Alas all this has been remedied. So if you haven't already seen them. Here is a couple of cute kids at Easter.





The Speer Kids

Alex and Lily

Photobucket

Ed (of course his only real interest was in the tripod)

9 comments:

wyomingerica said...

Glad to see everything is in working order, are you going to Stanly this year? I'm trying to plan summer vacations and was wondering.

wyomingerica said...

England what is in England? Is your husband from their? Sad question to ask your cousin. Do you just really like Jane Austen? Just kidden. OUr spring weather is on the frits, we have 3 inches on snow this afternoon. Crazy wyoming.

Anonymous said...

Cute kids! I've only seen your first born (that summer of 97 when you came to visit me at my sister's house in Salt Lake City).

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tiff said...

Hi Jenni! I love you pictures! I had lost your blog address because when I changed my blog front page layout, it deleted my widgits (?) which had your blog on there! My friend actually found it for me! She LOVES to look at tipjunkie and also LOVES to look at others blogs. She was led to your blog from tipjunkie and then to mine from yours! She called me laughing that she just clicked on the name Tiffany and up popped my blog! Small world! So how are you??????

Anonymous said...

Okay... we're ready for an update!

Tip Junkie said...

What a great pic of your kiddos!

wyomingerica said...

Sooooo, when are you going to update your blog. I'm sure you have something important to say. I commented to long ago. I need a new picture of me. Have a great day.

Rochelleht said...

Where are you!?? ;-) Now that your keyboard is fixed, it's time for your monthly blog update.