Friday, January 18, 2008

I am so ashamed.

Here I am visiting all of these simply fab blogs while mine own is so neglected.

I do have an excuse for this last week though. Up until today I have simply been feeling wretched. I have been keeping the companies that make nyquil and theraflu in business.

Other than that...my christmas was wonderful, my birthday fun, fun and more fun and my anniversary very romantic. I have practically every special day of my life within a month. I didn't plan very well although only one of those is actually my fault. :)

3 comments:

aurora said...

So sorry that you have been sick this past week. Our family has been hit, too.

Glad that all of your special events went well, and glad to see you back in bloggy-land!

Rebecca said...

I've been checking for you everyday! Glad you're back.

Julianne said...

So good to see you blog again! ;) I've missed your posts. Sorry about being sick. That's no fun.