Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Quiz

These quizzes are fun. I always try them but never post. This one was interesting so I thought I would share....
you are cadetblue
#5F9EA0

Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.

Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.

Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively.
the spacefem.com html color quiz

Thanks Laurie :)

3 comments:

katri said...

very interesting!

Rochelleht said...

It's so interesting reading these on everyone's blogs, cause I think they are pretty close.

irbuanosraL said...

That sounds a lot like you actually!
Hey I meant to say hi the other night..we were in the same group and I never got to even chat w/ you! How are you and I hope life is good. ttyl
A