Wednesday, October 10, 2007

meme via katri

1. Three biggest fears? (besides anything bad happening to a family member/child)
a. Car Accident --I haven't been in one in more that 10 years but I am paranoid.
b. People coming over when my house is a wreck
c. Raising someone else's kids (not the kids just the situation)
2. When was the last time you danced? more than just around the house...BIL wedding
3. Do you creep on stranger's blogs? Yeah, sometimes just to avoid having to post on my own or to get ideas.
4. If you could go back to be any age for a day, what age would you be and why? 21, I loved the time when CW and I were dating/engaged.
5. Are you a good liar? Not really
6. Do you judge someone when you can tell they've had elective cosmetic surgery? yeah, because I think if you can tell it probobly wasn't such a great idea. Of course I am talking about a stranger not someone you would know.
7. If you have children, what's one thing that you always told yourself you'd never do when you had kids? If you don't have children, what's one thing you tell yourself you'll never do. (Psst! You. Yah, you. The one without kids. Guess what? You'll probably do it.) I told myself I would never spank or yell. I try really hard not to do either but sometimes it's hard (mostly yelling, I only spank when it's warranted usually when my kids are putting themselves in danger).
8. What's something that totally grosses you out? A clogged toilet nothing is quite so gross.
9. Do you ever delete forwards without reading them? yes pretty much always unless it's someone that wouldn't usually send something of that nature.
10. Do you ever lie to get out of obligations? I try extra hard not to.
11. Consider your body weight and your yearly income at their present states. Would you rather be 200 pounds heavier and $200,000 richer or stay at your present states? I will gladly stay right where I am. I have come to terms with the fact that I will always be heavy, it doesn't mean I won't try to improve, that being said 200 more pounds would be disastrous. Monetarily I don't feel like $200,000 would make that much of a difference right now, I have more than enough.
12. When was the last time you bought a pair of shoes and what were they? I bought a pair of black and white polkadot ballet shoes that I gave to my sister when I went to AZ.
13. The Olympics. Take them or leave them? I like the winter better than the summer, but don't usually pay to much attention to sports.
14. What's your favorite accent? English
15. What's your favorite scent? Fruity
16. Gum or breath mints? Gum
17. If you could look like any celebrity, who would it be? I think Evangaline Lilly is really hot so her maybe???
18. If you had the chance of looking like said celebrity in exchange for your thumbs would you do it? no way
19. Do you religiously wear sun screen? Nope.
20. Do you generally trust people/their motives or doubt people/their motives? Trust.
21. Would you describe yourself as a complicated person or is what you see what you get? What you see is what you get.
22. Do you watch what you eat? I am trying
23. Do you watch what other people eat? no
24. Do you judge how other people raise their kids? It depends on the kids, although I try to be understanding having an uncontrollable kid myself.
25. Do you judge people who dress poorly? no, esp when I dress pretty poorly myself
26. Do you judge people who are homely? no
27. Do you judge people who are overweight? I wouldn't call it judging as much as comparing
28. Your interest in politics: High, Medium-High, Medium, Medium-Low, Low, Obsolete? Medium, I think I know more than some people but less than others.
29. Favorite song of all time? Pride U2
30. Acoustic or electric? Acoustic
31. If you were a hermit, would you shave? no and I would be the hairiest woman alive, I wish I could just eliminate hair (except on my head)
32. If you could shave your head without your significant other throwing a complete hissy, would you? no
33. What was your least favorite age? 18-21 it was the best of times, it was the worst of times
34. How many times a day do you check your email? many
35. Are you in a tiff with anyone right now? nope, not that that isn't possible at any moment with on of my sisters...just not currently.

3 comments:

katri said...

very interesting. Hope to see ya at Mavens on Thurs. :)

Rochelleht said...

That was really fun to read! I don't know that I learned a whole lot more, but it was still really fun! :-)

Katrina said...

I really liked reading this! It was fun to compare what I would've said with your answers. We agree on alot of things! ;)