Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Workout playlist








So this post is in response to Chanda's request for workout playlist. This is one of my eliptical playlists, so lots of beat. My title is Wanna Be 80's, because to me every song on this list could have been playing in the 80's... Have fun.

The Adventure -- Angels & Airwaves
Such Great Heights -- Postal Service
An Honest Mistake -- The Bravery
Starlight -- Muse
Precious -- Depeche Mode
Souvenier (Moby Remix) -- OMD
Neighbors (Razormaid Remix) -- Camouflage
My December (Reincarnation Remix) Linkin Park

This is enough for a 30 min work out w/3 min cool down.
Part 2 next time :)

4 comments:

aurora said...

That cartoon is sooo hilarious! That's me when it isn't on fast forward!

Chanda said...

Wahoo! Thanks Jenni. I think deep down I did know you had a blog, but somehow forgot. I'll be checking in more regularly. That cartoon is hilarious!

Rochelleht said...

I am so lame. I don't even recognized most of those songs or artists.

I do, however, know Depech Mode, of course.

Jenni said...

Rochelle, not to worry you aren't lame. I am just a little more eclectic then most I think. Although a lot of these have been used in commercials and such so you more than likely know some of them but just didn't know the names. :)